- Teva (also known as IVAX) is a global pharmaceutical company
specializing in the development, production and marketing of generic and proprietary branded pharmaceuticals as well as active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Sandoz, the generic pharmaceuticals division of Novartis, offers affordable high-quality medicines.
- Novatis discovers, develops innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life.
- Pfizer Inc: The world's largest research-based pharmaceutical company. Pfizer Inc discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets leading prescription medicines for humans and animals and many of the world's best-known consumer brands.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Lilly makes medicines that help people live longer, healthier, more active lives.
- Merck's products cover a broad range of areas, including heart and respiratory health, infectious diseases, sun care and women’s health. Merck focuses it's research on conditions that affect millions of people around the world – diseases like Alzheimer’s, diabetes and cancer – while building strengths in new areas like biologics.
- Watson Pharmaceuticals is a leading global specialty pharmaceutical company. They are engaged in the development, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of generic pharmaceuticals and specialized branded pharmaceutical products focused on Urology, Women's Health and Nephrology.
- Mylan is one of the world’s leading generics and specialty pharmaceutical companies and is the largest U.S.-based generics manufacturer in the world.
Prescription Drug Prices